Old October 28th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default HCRA Auction - Feeding Hills, MA - November 2nd

The annual HCRA auction will be held this coming Friday, November 2nd,
in Feeding Hills, MA.

The auction is open to everyone and admission is free. We typically have
over 100 people in attendance and a good time is always had by all.

If you would like to sell your items the rules are very simple:

1. Amateur radio or computer equipment only.
2. No CRT monitors please, we are not in the disposal business.
3. 10% of the selling price goes to the club, up to a maximum of $10.
This means that any item selling for more than $100 you still only
donate $10 to the HCRA.
4. Mark your items with your name, call (if you have one) and a minimum
bid (if you want to).

The rest is up to us. We will endeavor to get as much as possible for
the fine quality equipment you have brought. Depending on the turnout
and time allotment the auctioneers reserve the right to combine small
items into groups to move the auction along more quickly.

If you are a buyer all you need do is show up by 7:30 and have fun!

If you have some stuff you're too embarrassed to put your name on why
not donate them to HCRA? We will happily get what we can for them and
the money goes to help fund the auction for the following year!

In addition to the auction we have a great raffle going on. First prize
in the raffle is a $250 gift certificate to HRO. Tickets are a $1 each
or a book of 6 for $5.

Adding to the fun is coffee, donuts, soda and the best time ever for a
Friday night. Stop paying those inflated eBay prices for ham radio
'stuff'. See it, smell it, touch it and buy it at the HCRA auction at a
far better value.

Setup for the auction starts at 6:30 PM and the bidding starts at 7:30
PM. Sellers will not be allowed into the auction hall prior to this time
so the chairs and tables can be set. Items will be auctioned off in the
order received.

For more information including directions please visit:
http://www.hcra.org/auction_2005.htm

The auction is held at:

Feeding Hills Congregational Church
21 N. Westfield Street