Old November 1st 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Amateur & Commercial Service Manuals

I STILL have a quantity of Test Equipment and Radio Communications Service
Manuals,
both Commercial & Amateur.
I started out with a LOT...but still have enough to prevent getting the
Explorer into the Garage!

Most of them are in Like New Condition.

Prices are reasonable...mailing may more than the manuals..depending where
you live!

Please check my site: www.rodemi.com for what is available.
Click on the MANUALS Heading.

I am updating the site as time allows.
I recently retired from the Commercial 2-way radio business and would like
these useful manuals to find a good home.

Thanks for looking....Norm VE3CZI
Email me Directly: insert Call Sign at arrl.net ....call sign is
ve3czi

Old November 1st 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.swap

Default Amateur & Commercial Service Manuals

"Norm VE3CZI" wrote in message
I STILL have a quantity of Test Equipment and Radio Communications Service
Manuals,
both Commercial & Amateur.
I started out with a LOT...but still have enough to prevent getting the
Explorer into the Garage!

Most of them are in Like New Condition.

Prices are reasonable...mailing may more than the manuals..depending where
you live!

Please check my site: www.rodemi.com for what is available.
Click on the MANUALS Heading.

I am updating the site as time allows.
I recently retired from the Commercial 2-way radio business and would like
these useful manuals to find a good home.

Thanks for looking....Norm VE3CZI
Email me Directly: insert Call Sign at arrl.net ....call sign is
ve3czi

For any one contemplating ordering from Norm - he is cool to deal with -
don't fret it. I just got a bunch of manuals from him and would deal with
him again - in a heart beat.

Lou

Old November 1st 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.swap

"Runge4" wrote in message
[...]

I've done some downloadable manuals over the years. Some of those he
offered - I was unable to find - Googling and through some of the various
manual sites. I got original manuals (a bunch of them) - in decent
condition - from Norm, a lot cheaper than burning up my printer ink. I'm
happy.

One of the manuals - I had gotten a "copy" of a couple years ago. It was
missing some information, some was very unreadable - copied too dark. I paid
almost the same amount for it as I did for the bunch - including the
"original" which I "can" read.

To each his own. Everyone has a choice to make. I made one and am happy with
it. Just leaving it at - Norm is a good guy to deal with - if you wish to
purchase any of his manuals.