Old January 23rd 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default K. E. Electronics Memory Keyer--info for troubleshooting

Model "Memo 4096", which I assume is the size of the memory
chip.

Could use a diagram or copy of manual for this device. It's
an old '70s type of design(lots of 7400 series chips), but
the paddle action is nice, and has 4 banks of 4 channels.
Want to use it for contesting, but getting lots of internal
garbage out of it, even more frantically when the memory
backup batteries are installed.

Has anyone ever owned one of these puppies?

--afcsman
Old March 1st 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Location: Van Nuys, Ca.

On Jan 22, 8:58 pm, afcsman wrote:
Model "Memo 4096", which I assume is the size of the memory
chip.

Could use a diagram or copy of manual for this device. It's
an old '70s type of design(lots of 7400 series chips), but
the paddle action is nice, and has 4 banks of 4 channels.
Want to use it for contesting, but getting lots of internal
garbage out of it, even more frantically when the memory
backup batteries are installed.

Has anyone ever owned one of these puppies?

--afcsman

Dear afcsman,

I have that same model keyer by K.E.Electronics, MEMO 4096. Someone
sent me the information on this keyer some time ago and for the life
of me, I can't put my hands on it at the moment. When I find the
information, I'll be happy to e-mail you a copy of it. In the mean
time, I'm still looking on the internet for answers.

Best Regards and 73s,
Gwen, KB6NDC

FA: AEA "MORSEMATIC" MM-2 MEMORY KEYER+ MORE, 1-DAY Rich WA2RQY Equipment 0 October 9th 04 03:14 PM
FA: AEA "MORSEMATIC" MM-2 MEMORY KEYER+ MORE, 1-DAY Rich WA2RQY Equipment 0 October 9th 04 03:14 PM
WTB: MFJ Memory Keyer tim english Swap 0 August 16th 03 11:27 PM
FS: MFJ-493 Memory keyer $60 W9zr Swap 0 July 19th 03 08:20 PM
Logikey K-3 Memory Keyer $90 W9zr Swap 0 July 19th 03 01:33 PM