Old March 9th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default W1EUJ-Radio Collection Sale-Low Prices-Pickup Only-Lexington MA

*REMINDER - ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPING IN THIS ROUND OF SALE*

Hello All,

For multitude of reasons (going back to school, recent life changes),
I would like to sell off my old radio collection. I would like to
start by offering, at low prices, items in my collection to anybody
who can just come and pick it up at my QTH (Lexington, MA - good in
callbook). There is alot of stuff, here are some highlights:

Prices are all O.B.O.

$150 Hallicrafters SX-28, complete, with S-meter
$100 2 National RAS recievers (1 parts unit) with all tuning coil
racks, 1 Lamda
regulated P.S.
$100 1 Hammarlund SP-200 (working) with a homebrew P.S. (formerly
W1DAN's)
$75 1 Hammarlund SP-200 with repainted front panel and original P.S.
(some mods)
$25 1 unknown mfg Coast Guard MF receiver
$75 Heathkit DX-60B and HG-10B set, very clean
$10 Military LM-7 calibrator
$15 Hallicrafters S-40
$30 Military FRR-21 VLF receiver - best you will ever find
$30 Hallicrafters R-44 speaker
$25 Medium Power Balanced Feedline Tuner

Available in two weeks will be the complete BC-610E with complete
spare set of NOS 100TH and 250TH tubes, coils, most TUs, and a spare
RF deck, AND speech unit w/ parts unit for it. $400

I also have an mass of parts - transformers, capacitors (variable and
oil-filled), meters, etc. "Iron" and caps goes for $0.10 - $0.50 a
unit (do have some BC-610 iron). Selling all small items by the box -
$5 per whatever can be stuffed into a Staples 9" x 12" x 4" shipping
box (some boxes available to take items in).

Old handbooks, manuals available. Reel-to-reel tape collection too.

My garage and basement will be open on Saturday (starting 3/15), from
8 AM - Noon, for the next four weeks, may continue depending on
remaining stock of items. Will update posting. All others times must
be scheduled in advance; late arrivals must telephone before noontime.

In God I trust, all others pay cash. Receipts will be written.

AGAIN, NO SHIPPING FOR ANY OF THE ITEMS LISTED AT THIS TIME.

Thanks all. Let my life-change be your benefit. Spread the word.

David Goncalves
W1EUJ
(781) 862-0015 (no later than 11 PM)
Old March 13th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I am home today (Thurs 3/13/2008) until 4:45 PM and available for
sales.

BC-610, FRR-21, HG-10 vfo, LM-7 calibrator, SX-28 are sold.

David Goncalves
W1EUJ

For Sale Maryland Pickup only [email protected] Swap 1 May 16th 05 02:14 PM
Lexington Kentucky police data comms [email protected] Scanner 1 April 13th 05 10:37 PM
VINTAGE MICROPHONES COLLECTION FOR SALE K5JOE Swap 0 May 22nd 04 04:53 PM
sale prices mike CB 2 November 10th 03 11:39 PM
Large collection of tubes for sale ken Swap 1 September 9th 03 08:57 PM