RadioBanter

-   -   Need to know Input/Output voltages on Alpha 76 PA 3-Holer transformer (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/131323-need-know-input-output-voltages-alpha-76-pa-3-holer-transformer.html)

Jim[_7_] March 11th 08 08:56 PM

Need to know Input/Output voltages on Alpha 76 PA 3-Holer transformer

Does anyone know the input voltages/taps and output voltages/taps on
the Hypersil transformer used in a 3-holer Alpha 76PA Amp?

W ould you also know the DC plate voltages, and if there was a
SSB/CW tap on the primary like on the SB-220? I'm not familiar
with this amp and need to know the transformer specs.

Thanks,

WA5DXP

Jim[_7_] March 12th 08 07:40 PM

Need to know Input/Output voltages on Alpha 76 PA 3-Holer transformer

From what I have been able to find the Hypersil transformer was a
replacement item from Peter Dahl and it output 1950 VAC and I think
it had another tap for CW/RTTY (sqr 2 tap). Don't kno what the
original transformer had. I saw one of the hypersils for sale and
wanted to know if it would work with my planned amp.

wa5dxp

gb[_2_] March 19th 08 02:21 PM

Need to know Input/Output voltages on Alpha 76 PA 3-Holer transformer

A call to Alpha will get that answer same day.
http://www.alpharadioproducts.com/index.asp

http://www.alpharadioproducts.com/legacy.asp

OR you can contact Dick Byrd, N4UQ
http://www.n4uq.com/