Old March 11th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Need to know Input/Output voltages on Alpha 76 PA 3-Holer transformer

Does anyone know the input voltages/taps and output voltages/taps on
the Hypersil transformer used in a 3-holer Alpha 76PA Amp?

W ould you also know the DC plate voltages, and if there was a
SSB/CW tap on the primary like on the SB-220? I'm not familiar
with this amp and need to know the transformer specs.

Thanks,

WA5DXP

Old March 12th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

From what I have been able to find the Hypersil transformer was a
replacement item from Peter Dahl and it output 1950 VAC and I think
it had another tap for CW/RTTY (sqr 2 tap). Don't kno what the
original transformer had. I saw one of the hypersils for sale and
wanted to know if it would work with my planned amp.

wa5dxp

Old March 19th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

A call to Alpha will get that answer same day.
http://www.alpharadioproducts.com/index.asp

http://www.alpharadioproducts.com/legacy.asp

OR you can contact Dick Byrd, N4UQ
http://www.n4uq.com/