Old July 11th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default The Tube Center - Vacuum Tube Supplier

We just updated our catalog with some new pricing, closeout products,
and more. Please come visit http://www.thetubecenter.com to check out
our site, and products. The tube center is dedicated to bringing you
the best tubes for your buck, and I don't think you will be able to
find prices like this anywhere else in the united states.

So Come Check Us Out!
http://www.thetubcenter.com

Thank you
The Tube Center Webmaster (chris)
http://www.thetubecenter.com
Old July 11th 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On 7/11/08 6:25 AM, in article
,
"
wrote:

We just updated our catalog with some new pricing, closeout products,
and more. Please come visit
http://www.thetubecenter.com to check out
our site, and products. The tube center is dedicated to bringing you
the best tubes for your buck, and I don't think you will be able to
find prices like this anywhere else in the united states.

So Come Check Us Out!
http://www.thetubcenter.com

Thank you
The Tube Center Webmaster (chris)
http://www.thetubecenter.com

Are these new old stock or used?

Your search feature doesn't produce useful results.

Old July 11th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Jul 11, 10:05*am, Don Bowey wrote:
On 7/11/08 6:25 AM, in article
,
"
wrote:

We just updated our catalog with some new pricing, closeout products,
and more. Please come visithttp://www.thetubecenter.comto check out
our site, and products. Thetubecenteris dedicated to bringing you
the best tubes for your buck, and I don't think you will be able to
find prices like this anywhere else in the united states.

So Come Check Us Out!
http://www.thetubcenter.com

Thank you
TheTubeCenterWebmaster (chris)
http://www.thetubecenter.com

Are these new old stock or used?

Your search feature doesn't produce useful results.

All of our tubes are NOS/NIB unless otherwise stated on the site,
check out http://thetubecenter.com/shipping.html for more on our
warranty of tubes, and shipping etc.
Old July 12th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:05:05 -0700, Don Bowey wrote:

On 7/11/08 6:25 AM, in article
,
"
wrote:

We just updated our catalog with some new pricing, closeout products,
and more. Please come visit
http://www.thetubecenter.com to check out
our site, and products. The tube center is dedicated to bringing you
the best tubes for your buck, and I don't think you will be able to
find prices like this anywhere else in the united states.

So Come Check Us Out!
http://www.thetubcenter.com

Thank you
The Tube Center Webmaster (chris)
http://www.thetubecenter.com

Are these new old stock or used?

Your search feature doesn't produce useful results.

Hi,

I've used these guys before. I can confirm their quality and service.

Cheers!
__
Gregg