RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 for syncal 30 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/135678-wanted-racal-battery-pack-ma934-syncal-30-a.html)

Graham August 10th 08 08:20 PM

Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 for syncal 30

Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 for syncal 30 man pack radio

Dosent have to work, just has to be in good physical condition so new
cells
may be fitted

tnx-

G ..

Scott Dorsey August 11th 08 03:15 PM

Graham wrote:
Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 for syncal 30 man pack radio

Dosent have to work, just has to be in good physical condition so new
cells
may be fitted

tnx-

There is actually a Racal manpack mailing list hosted on Yahoo. You may
want to join it and ask there.

Incidentally, I wouldn't mind an MS934 either... so if you have two of them
and sell one to Graham, let me know about the other.
--scott

Graham August 11th 08 08:05 PM

--
"C'est un Nagra. *C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

... Thanks for that ... one place i dident look ..

G ..

[email protected] October 3rd 08 10:48 PM

On 10 Αύγ, 15:20, Graham wrote:
Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 *for syncal 30 man pack radio

Dosent have to work, just has to *be in good physical condition so new
cells
may be fitted

tnx-

G ..

Hello ,I have 5 pcs of MA934 ,New old stock please e-mail to me.

Graham October 3rd 08 11:47 PM

On Oct 3, 10:48*pm, wrote:
On 10 Αύγ, 15:20, Graham wrote:

Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 *for syncal 30 man pack radio

Dosent have to work, just has to *be in good physical condition so new
cells
may be fitted

tnx-

G ..

Hello ,I have 5 pcs of MA934 *,New old stock please *e-mail to me.

Thanks I have just obtained one , now comming out of the
woodwork ...

should of added a note to the post ..

Tnx - G ..

[email protected] May 16th 14 05:03 AM

Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 for syncal 30

Hello

Do you still have the MA-934battery ?

Thanks

Pedro