Old August 10th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 for syncal 30

Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 for syncal 30 man pack radio

Dosent have to work, just has to be in good physical condition so new
cells
may be fitted

tnx-

G ..
Old August 11th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Graham wrote:
Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 for syncal 30 man pack radio

Dosent have to work, just has to be in good physical condition so new
cells
may be fitted

tnx-

There is actually a Racal manpack mailing list hosted on Yahoo. You may
want to join it and ask there.

Incidentally, I wouldn't mind an MS934 either... so if you have two of them
and sell one to Graham, let me know about the other.
--scott
Old August 11th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

--
"C'est un Nagra. *C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

... Thanks for that ... one place i dident look ..

G ..

Old October 3rd 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On 10 Αύγ, 15:20, Graham wrote:
Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 *for syncal 30 man pack radio

Dosent have to work, just has to *be in good physical condition so new
cells
may be fitted

tnx-

G ..

Hello ,I have 5 pcs of MA934 ,New old stock please e-mail to me.
Old October 3rd 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Oct 3, 10:48*pm, wrote:
On 10 Αύγ, 15:20, Graham wrote:

Wanted Racal Battery pack MA934 *for syncal 30 man pack radio

Dosent have to work, just has to *be in good physical condition so new
cells
may be fitted

tnx-

G ..

Hello ,I have 5 pcs of MA934 *,New old stock please *e-mail to me.

Thanks I have just obtained one , now comming out of the
woodwork ...

should of added a note to the post ..

Tnx - G ..

Old May 16th 14, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Hello

Do you still have the MA-934battery ?

Thanks

Pedro