Old October 25th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default FS: T-368 military AM transmitter..

I have for sale a nice original T-368C AM transmitter. It puts out about 500
watts (4-400A final tube) on AM. It's in good operating condition and I'm
told it sounds good on the 75 meter net. Physical appearance of about 8.5 -
9, mainly some wear on the edges, but it is on castors for mobility.
Electrically it tunes up the way the manual says it's supposed to. I have
the full compliment of operator and service manuals for it (all 4 of them)
as well as a complete listing of all the small mods you can do to it if you
want even better broadcast audio out of it. The optional matching ME-165
thru-line Wattmeter/dummyload goes with it. Just hook up your receiver to
the "receiver" antenna connector on the side panel and you're in business.
Itlso has provision for muting your receiver as well and it's all built in.
This is a nice transmitter that covers 1.5 mhz through 20 mhz continous.
Call (979) 696-4400 for further details. It's heavy. Price, $1600.00.
Located in 77840.