Old October 28th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default WTB Drake AC4 power supply

I am looking for an AC4 supply, with or without the
loudspeaker/cabinet. Not much luck at places like Craig's
List or eBomb. Would prefer local to the Los Angeles area
but I am not excuding anywhere. I bought the transmitter
from this group not long ago, the fellow did not have the
supply and they are not supposed to be too hard to find but
I've not had much luck.
If you contact me via personal e-mail (preferred) you
will get a spam blocker message, return it and I will
unblock you. I am sorry about this but the amount of spam I
get otherwise necessitates it.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL

Old November 11th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Richard,

If you are still looking for an old AC-4 power supply, I recently saw
several on the "E" place, and there were a few on www.qth.com as well.
Your choice.

73,
Mike-K5VSE

Drake AC-4 power supply gil Swap 1 July 21st 07 12:48 AM
FA Drake AC-4 power supply gil Equipment 0 July 19th 07 10:54 PM
FA Drake AC-4 power supply gil Boatanchors 0 July 19th 07 10:53 PM
Drake AC4 Power Supply [email protected] Swap 0 August 16th 04 11:10 PM
FS Drake TR-4 With VFO, and power supply [email protected] Boatanchors 0 August 16th 04 10:41 PM