Old November 29th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default FS: Nice Harvey Wells T-90 Transmitter

I have a fairly nice H/W T-90 Bandmaster transmitter up for sale or
perhaps trade inasmuch as I don't hold and hope of finding the companion
receiver. There is no power supply to go with this one, however. I do
have a copy of the book. The xtal door and adaptor are there and I'll
include the requisite Cinch 12-pin power connector. The antenna relay
and receiver connector are installed, as I understand in some variants,
they were not. $250 (offers) plus shipping from the MD/DC area.

de K3HVG

Harvey Wells T-90 question Joe L. Boatanchors 8 October 7th 06 06:12 PM
Harvey Wells Receiver [email protected] Boatanchors 0 February 22nd 05 04:48 AM
WTB-Harvey Wells R9 Receiver Jay Thomson Boatanchors 0 March 2nd 04 06:42 AM
Harvey Wells Jay Thomson Boatanchors 0 February 25th 04 07:46 AM
FA Harvey Wells Transmitter TBS-50D With Power Supply Chris Boatanchors 0 November 12th 03 09:19 AM