Old August 25th 09, 10:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default New mobile VHF/UHF from Yaesu: FTM-350 (fixed)

Yaesu released a new mobile VHF/UHF radio at the Tokyo Ham Fair last weekend, the FTM-350.
The FTM-350 is a 2m/70cm rig, capable of putting out 50W max. GPS and APRS are
included in the box.

More info and images can be found on
http://rigreference.com/rigs/view/4522/Yaesu-FTM_350

---
RigReference.com - Reference guide for ham radio equipment
http://rigreference.com/
Old August 26th 09, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I've had a very civilised email exchange with the owner of the website
mentioned and he has apologised. I've blocked the other bloke (trader?) who
was continually advertising stuff. Occasionally is of course OK

"Bill M" wrote in message
Michael Black wrote:
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009, wrote:

Yaesu released a new mobile VHF/UHF radio at the Tokyo Ham Fair last
weekend, the FTM-350.

Then come back and tell us about it in forty years, when at least it will
resemble a boatanchor in being old and obsolete.

Of course, it still won't be a boatanchor, since it it isn't big and
bulky, and made with tubes.

Michael VE2BVW

You beat me to it. The 'announcement' looks like plain old SPAM to me.

-Bill