Old August 28th 09, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Wanted: Homebrew or "Fixer-upper" HF Linear or Parts

I'm looking for a HF linear "fixer upper" or partially-finished
project. Something on the order of 200-300 watts out, coverage on at
least 80, 40 and 20. Prefer homebrew over commercial.

Not interested in sweep-tube amps, amps named after birds ("Eagle",
"Falcon", "Raptor", and so on) or amps using tubes that I'd have to
sell my car to replace. Tubes such as 813, 811A, 4-125 -- you get the
picture.

Maybe you got some parts together for a homebrew amp but then found a
good deal on a commercial one and the parts are sitting on your shelf
gathering dust.

Or perhaps you built an amp but never got it going or lost interest in
completing it for some reason.

I have some limited trading stock (tell me what you're looking for) or
cash.

73,
Jeff
N6MNI