Old October 9th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default YAESU filter question!

Hi folks

Please can someone tell me what is the the difference (bandwidth) between
this old yaesu pair of filters?

XF-8.9HS and XF-8.9HP

Many thanks!

Paul IK1QHB

Old October 11th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I need to know what Yaesu gear these filters go in and the year. I have
records back to 1985. The FT-901 and FT-980 used a XF-8.9HSM SSB filter.
These filters go in the 8.9Mhz IF. probably from a FT-101 series or maybe
the FT-1.
73 Dave K4JRB