RadioBanter

-   -   WTB Neutralisation capacitor (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/147808-wtb-neutralisation-capacitor.html)

Bill M[_5_] November 7th 09 10:16 PM

WTB Neutralisation capacitor

Looking for a smallish neut. cap for a project. Nothing big, rig is
only about 20 watts tops with 600vdc.

TIA,
Bill

Scott Dorsey November 7th 09 10:28 PM

Bill M wrote:
Looking for a smallish neut. cap for a project. Nothing big, rig is
only about 20 watts tops with 600vdc.

What general value? HF? VHF?
--scott

Bill M[_5_] November 8th 09 12:39 AM

Scott Dorsey wrote:
Bill M wrote:
Looking for a smallish neut. cap for a project. Nothing big, rig is
only about 20 watts tops with 600vdc.

What general value? HF? VHF?

HF. maybe up to 15pf max

Bill Turner[_2_] November 21st 09 05:50 PM

WTB Neutralisation capacitor

I THINK I HAVE ONE OF ABOUT 15pf IN AN APC TYPE, IF THAT WILL WORK.

CHECK MY WEBSITE: www.dialcover.com
Bill Turner, excuse caps, short answers, stroke.

Bill M[_5_] November 21st 09 09:03 PM

Bill Turner wrote:
I THINK I HAVE ONE OF ABOUT 15pf IN AN APC TYPE, IF THAT WILL WORK.

Thanks Bill. Might be worth a look-see. I'll send you a photo of the
one I have and if yours can offer a bit more spacing I might be interested.

-Bill M