Old November 7th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default WTB Neutralisation capacitor

Looking for a smallish neut. cap for a project. Nothing big, rig is
only about 20 watts tops with 600vdc.

TIA,
Bill
Old November 7th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Bill M wrote:
Looking for a smallish neut. cap for a project. Nothing big, rig is
only about 20 watts tops with 600vdc.

What general value? HF? VHF?
--scott
Old November 8th 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Scott Dorsey wrote:
Bill M wrote:
Looking for a smallish neut. cap for a project. Nothing big, rig is
only about 20 watts tops with 600vdc.

What general value? HF? VHF?

HF. maybe up to 15pf max
Old November 21st 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I THINK I HAVE ONE OF ABOUT 15pf IN AN APC TYPE, IF THAT WILL WORK.

CHECK MY WEBSITE: www.dialcover.com
Bill Turner, excuse caps, short answers, stroke.

Old November 21st 09, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Bill Turner wrote:
I THINK I HAVE ONE OF ABOUT 15pf IN AN APC TYPE, IF THAT WILL WORK.

Thanks Bill. Might be worth a look-see. I'll send you a photo of the
one I have and if yours can offer a bit more spacing I might be interested.

-Bill M

capacitor swapu Homebrew 3 December 25th 08 10:30 PM
Capacitor Traps [email protected] Shortwave 0 January 15th 06 07:47 PM
who needs capacitor? amydeng2001 Shortwave 1 June 14th 05 03:37 AM
capacitor su PCB FR-4 Massi Antenna 5 February 16th 04 11:04 AM
Looking for variable capacitor... Rightrik Homebrew 4 July 27th 03 07:32 PM