Old February 28th 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default CODAN-9360 help

Hi, I am a radio-ham
I have a surplus Codan 9360 with his automatic antenna and find someone that
can give me an answer to the following question :
* it is a way to open the TX frequency setup and store and display the
frequency in TX mode?.(may be replacing the original SW or adding a
supplementary RAM).

Today in "free receiver" position I tune my RX frequency (...7050,00
KHz...), I tuch one time "Emergency Call" in the control panel and then use
the microphone to transmit, but I can't see the transmission frequency.
Really I see the previous channel frequency (may be 6250 KHz...or
other...) that haven't effect during transmission and reception after the
above setup...
If I turn the Select knob or press the Mode button all TRX is reset to
previous channel mode and frequency...and I can repeat the procedure to set
my TX frequency or I loose it.
At disposal for moredetails.
All yours suggestions will be appreciated.
'73
regards
Stevez