Old March 26th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
TJP TJP is offline

Default Hallicrafters SX-101 Mk III for sale

This thing weighs a ton and I really don't want to ship it. If anyone
wants it who lives around Charlotte, NC please write me at

Here's a link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/telegrap...ersSX101MkIII#
Old March 26th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
TJP TJP is offline

tjpatton44 at gmail.com (maybe this will work)
Old March 29th 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
TJP TJP is offline

On Mar 26, 4:54*pm, TJP wrote:
This thing weighs a ton and I really don't want to ship it. *If anyone
wants it who lives around Charlotte, NC please write me at

Here's a link: *http://picasaweb.google.com/telegrap...ersSX101MkIII#

I have no idea why this link does not work. If you want some photos
just write me and I'll upload them to you.
Old March 30th 10, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On 3/29/2010 2:20 PM, TJP wrote:
Here's a link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/telegrap...ersSX101MkIII#

I have no idea why this link does not work. If you want some photos
just write me and I'll upload them to you.

Hi,

The link works using Internet Explorer 6, but no joy with Mozilla
or with Opera.

Nice looking receiver.

73,
Ed

Old March 30th 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
TJP TJP is offline

Not sure what Google's problem was yesterday, but no one had access to
any of their photos yesterday until mid day. The link works now. Tim

Old March 31st 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"TJP" wrote in message
Not sure what Google's problem was yesterday, but no one
had access to
any of their photos yesterday until mid day. The link
works now. Tim

Google seems to have been dead in the water for many
functions the other day. I had Google Patents go out on me,
I think around 1 AM PDST. It came back later but was out for
some time.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles