RadioBanter

-   -   Hallicrafters SX-28 Bias (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/150819-hallicrafters-sx-28-bias.html)

Hank[_2_] April 11th 10 02:18 PM

Hallicrafters SX-28 Bias

Can someone tell me approximately what the AGC voltage (first and
second RF amps) and AVC voltage (first IF) should be for, say, a S-9
signal level? I need some benchmark information that I can compare my
receiver voltages to.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Paul P[_5_] April 28th 10 03:03 PM

Hallicrafters SX-28 Bias

"Hank" wrote in message
Can someone tell me approximately what the AGC voltage (first and
second RF amps) and AVC voltage (first IF) should be for, say, a S-9
signal level? I need some benchmark information that I can compare my
receiver voltages to.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Hank,

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/hallicra/sx28/

Page 14 has a voltage chart that includes some AVC voltages. But you may
already have this document.

Paul Pinyot.
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/hallicra/