Old April 11th 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Hallicrafters SX-28 Bias

Can someone tell me approximately what the AGC voltage (first and
second RF amps) and AVC voltage (first IF) should be for, say, a S-9
signal level? I need some benchmark information that I can compare my
receiver voltages to.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
Old April 28th 10, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Hank" wrote in message
Can someone tell me approximately what the AGC voltage (first and
second RF amps) and AVC voltage (first IF) should be for, say, a S-9
signal level? I need some benchmark information that I can compare my
receiver voltages to.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Hank,

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/hallicra/sx28/

Page 14 has a voltage chart that includes some AVC voltages. But you may
already have this document.

Paul Pinyot.
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/hallicra/

TV7 Bias pot Francesco Sartorello Boatanchors 0 November 2nd 04 06:54 PM
GS35B bias Ron Homebrew 0 April 12th 04 02:25 AM
BBC bias Clint Shortwave 20 December 29th 03 02:25 AM
2K4 Bias Roger Halstead Boatanchors 0 October 13th 03 05:35 AM
2K4 Bias Roger Halstead Boatanchors 0 October 13th 03 05:35 AM