Old June 1st 10, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default HCRA Tail Gate Party - Feeding Hills, MA - June 4th

Yupper, it’s that time again! Time for the annual HCRA Tail Gate party.
The party kicks off at 6:00 PM, before the start of our regular club
meeting. You can’t go wrong, admission is free for buyers and only $5.00
for a TG spot for sellers. In case of inclement weather we can provide
space inside to show off your wares.

Here are all the gory details:

Time: 6:00 PM until 7:30 PM
Date: June 4th
Location: Feeding Hills Congregational Church, 21 N. Westfield St.,
Feeding Hills, MA 01030
Host: Hampden County Radio Association.

New this year!
Hot Dogs and Soda. Enjoy a steamed dog with all the fixin’s cooked on
the spot by Jim and George. There also will be an assortment of homemade
delectables for your sweet tooth.

Tickets for our annual Field Day raffle will be on sale this evening.
For only a $5.00 donation (or 5 tickets for $20) you could win a Yaesu
FT 1900R Two meter mobile rig AND a Hustler MX2 mag mount antenna. Only
75 tickets will be sold and the drawing will be held at the close of
Field Day, June 27th, at Dufresne Park. The drawing goes off no matter
how many tickets are sold. Don’t miss out, get your ticket at the Tail
Gate party before they’re all gone.

More info about HCRA and directions available at: http://www.hcra.org

’73…

Jim, KK1W