Old July 11th 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default GR-1650A

"Roger Johnson" wrote in message
I also need a part for this bridge. It's the gray
binding post bushing on the upper left of the panel.
I think these same binding posts were used on most
GR equipment.

Thanks, Roger N1RJ

If you want to search around the GR type number is 938.
A couple of GR catalogues list metal top, red top, and black
top post, and red and black insulators as well as a metal
spacer to take the place of an insulator for grounding
posts. Gray may have been a special for use on gray-face GR
instruments but does not seem to be listed in the catalogue.
Nor are the part numbers for the binding posts listed in
either of the handbooks I have for the bridge. A black
insulator would be fine here.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL