RadioBanter

-   -   Hellow to all.... from North Carolina (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/155924-hellow-all-north-carolina.html)

Plotus November 18th 10 03:09 AM

Hellow to all.... from North Carolina

Well just a fiew minuates ago I registered, and now hope to do a lot of post reading. Im into shortwave listening with my Hammarlund. It's from the 1940's and alot of fun. I'm living in south central North Carolina, loving it. Hope to participate in the forum soon.... Rich AKA Plotus

Bill M[_5_] November 18th 10 11:09 AM

Plotus wrote:
Well just a fiew minuates ago I registered, and now hope to do a lot of
post reading. Im into shortwave listening with my Hammarlund. It's from
the 1940's and alot of fun. I'm living in south central North Carolina,
loving it. Hope to participate in the forum soon.... Rich AKA Plotus

Hi Rich, and welcome.

Where are you from in NC? I'm originally from Laurinburg.

Only BA left here is a Hammarlund HQ-180A. I got diverted into
homebrewing :)

http://www.sparkbench.com/homebrew/homebrew.html

Bill - WX4A/KP4

Edward Knobloch November 19th 10 05:27 PM

On 11/18/2010 6:09 AM, Bill M wrote:
Only BA left here is a Hammarlund HQ-180A. I got diverted into
homebrewing :)

http://www.sparkbench.com/homebrew/homebrew.html

Bill - WX4A/KP4

Beautiful homebrew craftsmanship, Bill!
Thanks for sharing.

73,
Ed Knobloch

Ron in Radio Heaven[_4_] November 23rd 10 04:35 AM

On Nov 17, 10:09*pm, Plotus wrote:
Well just a fiew minuates ago I registered, and now hope to do a lot of
post reading. Im into shortwave listening with my Hammarlund. It's from
the 1940's and alot of fun. I'm living in south central North Carolina,
loving it. Hope to participate in the forum soon.... * *Rich AKA Plotus

South central NC sounds like Charlotte.
I'm near Matthews.

--
73, RON w4ron