Old November 18th 10, 03:09 AM
Junior Member

Location: Cason Old Field NC.
Cool Hellow to all.... from North Carolina

Well just a fiew minuates ago I registered, and now hope to do a lot of post reading. Im into shortwave listening with my Hammarlund. It's from the 1940's and alot of fun. I'm living in south central North Carolina, loving it. Hope to participate in the forum soon.... Rich AKA Plotus
__________________
Slow awake.....fast asleep
Old November 18th 10, 11:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Hellow to all.... from North Carolina

Plotus wrote:
Well just a fiew minuates ago I registered, and now hope to do a lot of
post reading. Im into shortwave listening with my Hammarlund. It's from
the 1940's and alot of fun. I'm living in south central North Carolina,
loving it. Hope to participate in the forum soon.... Rich AKA Plotus

Hi Rich, and welcome.

Where are you from in NC? I'm originally from Laurinburg.

Only BA left here is a Hammarlund HQ-180A. I got diverted into
homebrewing

http://www.sparkbench.com/homebrew/homebrew.html

Bill - WX4A/KP4
Old November 19th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On 11/18/2010 6:09 AM, Bill M wrote:
Only BA left here is a Hammarlund HQ-180A. I got diverted into
homebrewing

http://www.sparkbench.com/homebrew/homebrew.html

Bill - WX4A/KP4

Beautiful homebrew craftsmanship, Bill!
Thanks for sharing.

73,
Ed Knobloch

Old November 23rd 10, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Nov 17, 10:09*pm, Plotus wrote:
Well just a fiew minuates ago I registered, and now hope to do a lot of
post reading. Im into shortwave listening with my Hammarlund. It's from
the 1940's and alot of fun. I'm living in south central North Carolina,
loving it. Hope to participate in the forum soon.... * *Rich AKA Plotus

South central NC sounds like Charlotte.
I'm near Matthews.

--
73, RON w4ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html

WWII Battleship USS North Carolina looking for RAA and RAB Ron in Radio Heaven Boatanchors 2 February 10th 06 02:26 PM
Carolina Windom jimbo Antenna 9 March 16th 05 01:38 PM
Help: Carolina Window 80 Steve Antenna 3 December 16th 04 05:25 PM
Carolina Randy CB 6 January 22nd 04 06:14 AM