Old January 1st 11, 08:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Carolinas Winter Swap Meet

Don't forget the CC-AWA's Winter Swap meet coming up on January 15th
in Mebane NC
at the Mebane Auction Gallery.
It's all indoor so no worry about winter weather except for travel
problems in which case we have the next Saturday set for our snow/ice
date.
Admission and vendor setup is FREE.
The doors open at 9am sharp.
http://cc_awa.homestead.com/Winter.html