Old January 6th 11, 06:06 PM
Junior Member

Default McKay Dymek DR33

I have a DR33 receiver that has a broken shaft on the IF Filter switch. I am attempting to repair it for a friend.

The switch is ALCOSWITCH MRC 110S with a 1/8 inch diameter shaft that is broken off right at the point where the shaft enters the switch. The IF switch knob took a very hard hit at some point in the distant past .

Would anyone have any source for parts for he DR33 receiver.? There are several web sites that list he above switch but there is no stock. The only hope maybe someone who is parting out a DR33.

Thanks for reading this.

Frank Davis (VO1HP)
St.John's Newfoundland
CANAD

McKay Dymek DA5 Antenna edgui12 Shortwave 1 March 29th 09 11:37 PM
McKay Dymek DR33 Pete KE9OA Shortwave 10 May 1st 05 09:05 PM
Mckay Dymek Jan Lindstrom Boatanchors 0 October 26th 03 01:01 AM
Mckay Dymek Jan Lindstrom Boatanchors 0 October 26th 03 01:01 AM