Old September 10th 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Hallicrafters HT-32B parts available - FREE

I have a Hallicrafters HT-32B transmitter that I need to clear out.
Rather than just toss it, I'd love to see someone benefit from it.
The 5V xfrmr winding is shorted and there's a dented can, but
otherwise it should still be working (it worked when last fired up
years ago).

If anyone would like to restore this, or needs any parts from it,
please let me know asap.

73,
Rob, KA1ARB
Old August 3rd 12, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Saturday, September 10, 2011 4:55:50 PM UTC-4, Rob Katz wrote:
I have a Hallicrafters HT-32B transmitter that I need to clear out.
Rather than just toss it, I'd love to see someone benefit from it.
The 5V xfrmr winding is shorted and there's a dented can, but
otherwise it should still be working (it worked when last fired up
years ago).

If anyone would like to restore this, or needs any parts from it,
please let me know asap.

73,
Rob, KA1ARB

Do you still have this? Where are you located?
Old August 3rd 12, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012, wrote:

On Saturday, September 10, 2011 4:55:50 PM UTC-4, Rob Katz wrote:
I have a Hallicrafters HT-32B transmitter that I need to clear out.
Rather than just toss it, I'd love to see someone benefit from it.
The 5V xfrmr winding is shorted and there's a dented can, but
otherwise it should still be working (it worked when last fired up
years ago).

If anyone would like to restore this, or needs any parts from it,
please let me know asap.

73,
Rob, KA1ARB

Do you still have this? Where are you located?

It's a message fron 11 months ago, whether or not it's available, the guy
is hardly likely to still be here. After all, it's an ad, and ads are by
their very nature hit and run. He came here to sell something, not
realizing there isn't much of a readership here to see the ads, but
thinking he'd take advantage of the "content" to put his ad here. I don't
recognize the name, so likely he only posted for his ad. And when he got
nothing he left, since he saw no point to this newsgroup than to sell his
junk.

Of course, you could have tried to email him directly, though I still
can't figure out why you are responding to an old ad. Yes, it's because
of google, but that doesn't explain why people are looking at old posts.
Yes, I can see someone searching for some bit of information, but I can't
see someone searching for an old ad. Which then leaves a bunch of people
who just go through the archive looking at messages? I can't believe
that.

Michael VE2BVW