Old November 10th 11, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default NOS National Radio Dial FS

I was cleaning in my work shop this morning and I ran
across a National Radio dial that I've had for many
years. I've been meaning to get it out and see if anyone
could use it in a National radio that their restoring.

I have no idea for sure what radio is goes
on, it sorta reminds me of a Sky Buddy dial...

It is MINT original in the original box with the original
national tissue wrapping paper.

You can see lots of close up photos of it here;
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/National-Dial.html

It can be yours for the nominal price of $20 plus
Priority Mail postage.

--
73, RON w4ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html

Old November 30th 11, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Nov 10, 3:13*pm, Ron in Radio Heaven wrote:
I was cleaning in my work shop this morning and I ran
across a National Radio dial that I've had for many
years. I've been meaning to get it out and see if anyone
could use it in a National radio that their restoring.

I have no idea for sure what radio is goes
on, it sorta reminds me of a Sky Buddy dial...

It is MINT original in the original box with the original
national tissue wrapping paper.

You can see lots of close up photos of it here;http://radioheaven.homestead.com/National-Dial.html

It can be yours for the nominal price of $20 plus
Priority Mail postage.

--
73, RON w4ronhttp://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html
2012 Charlotte Antique Radio Conferencehttp://antiqueradiocharlotte.homestead.com/