Old February 10th 13, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Need 1N3996A Zener SB-220

On Monday, January 27, 1997 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Keith Sykora wrote:
I'm looking for a source for a 1N3996A Zener Diode to repair the power
supply in my SB-220. If you could help please send an E-mail to

Thanks in advance for you consideration and time.

73
Keith WA0JGT

Keith, You can find the 1N3996A Zener Diode at RF Parts.
http://www.rfparts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=1N3996A

Good Luck and 73's,

Marshall N6RTR
Old February 10th 13, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Sat, 9 Feb 2013, wrote:

On Monday, January 27, 1997 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Keith Sykora wrote:
I'm looking for a source for a 1N3996A Zener Diode to repair the power
supply in my SB-220. If you could help please send an E-mail to

Thanks in advance for you consideration and time.

73
Keith WA0JGT

Keith, You can find the 1N3996A Zener Diode at RF Parts.
http://www.rfparts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=1N3996A

Keith isn't here anymore. It's been 16 years, had you looked at the date,
and virtually nobody around back then is still here. Besides, most people
posting for something were drive by posters, coming for one specific thing
and never seen again.

Either he's solved the problem long ago, or given up on it.

There were a couple of answers back then. At least one of them should
have been of help.

Just because google allows replies to messages older than 30 days (it's a
bug, they still haven't fixed it) doesn't mean anyone should be responding
to old messages. Indeed, people are not using common sense. They are
looking for something, yet don't realize how old the message is?

Michael VE2BVW
Old February 11th 13, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

In article le.org, Michael Black wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2013, wrote:

[...]

Oh BFD Michael,

He was just trying to help out a fellow human being. He is obviously not a
bigtime USENET expert such as yourself. Why do you want to squash him for
good intentions and and being a Google Groups user? Sheesh.

Here is a speillink error you can criticize me about.

Tomas

Old February 11th 13, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"tomas" ha scritto nel messaggio ...

In article le.org,
Michael Black wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2013, wrote:

[...]

And I could criticize all those who do not know that a high-power zener can
be easily assembled putting together a plain power transistor and a very
common low-power zener diode.

Looking for a high-power Zener is a waste of time and money.

73

Tony I0JX
Rome Italy

Need location of zener in Swan 350 Steve Fritts Equipment 0 November 18th 05 02:58 AM
Need location of zener in Swan 350 Steve Fritts Homebrew 0 November 18th 05 02:58 AM
FS: 33 volt zener diodes Jim, N2VX Swap 0 November 10th 04 02:41 PM
Zener Diode Skip Homebrew 21 January 15th 04 06:26 PM
Zener Diode Skip Homebrew 0 December 7th 03 05:01 AM