Old February 10th 13, 12:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default TV-7D Part Needed

I smoked the "Line Adjust" rheostat in my TV-7D tube tester recently and
so far have not found a replacement. I've got it by-passed now and am
using a variac to set the voltage level.
If anyone has a tv-7 junker, I sure could use one. It is 200 ohms in
value and 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Please reply at my email address on QRZ.com.

Thanks
Larry W4LK
Old February 11th 13, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

In article ,
Larry wrote:
I smoked the "Line Adjust" rheostat in my TV-7D tube tester recently and
so far have not found a replacement. I've got it by-passed now and am
using a variac to set the voltage level.
If anyone has a tv-7 junker, I sure could use one. It is 200 ohms in
value and 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Please reply at my email address on QRZ.com.

You want an Ohmite RHS250 rheostat. 250 ohms, 25 watt.

Galco has them in stock for $30 or so:
http://www.galco.com/buy/Ohmite/RHS250

Or you can take your chances with Newark or Allied and possibly get a much
better deal depending on how well you know your Newark or Allied rep.
--scott

Ten Tec part needed KU4YP Homebrew 2 September 24th 06 07:11 AM
Old Part Needed Peter Barbella Homebrew 7 September 7th 05 12:52 PM
wtb: part needed ken k Boatanchors 0 November 1st 03 12:10 PM
wtb: part needed ken k Boatanchors 0 November 1st 03 12:10 PM
Part needed Bob Liesenfeld Homebrew 0 August 26th 03 06:05 PM