Old November 24th 13, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default wanted: trashed R390A RF deck w/good bandswitch

I'm restoring an R390A and it has a bad bandswitch in the RF deck. Does anyone have a trashed R390A RF deck w/good bandswitch (at least segments 2 and 3)? Thanks. Regards, Larry
Old November 24th 13, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Lar-r390a wrote:
I'm restoring an R390A and it has a bad bandswitch in the RF deck. Does anyone have a trashed R390A RF deck w/good bandswitch (at least segments 2 and 3)? Thanks. Regards, Larry

1. Fair Radio had some RF decks for a while, they might be worth calling.

2. Chuck Rippel in Virginia Beach was doing a lot of R390A rebuilds and
had a warehouse full of spares. He's pretty much out of that business
now but he probably still has the parts.
--scott

Old November 24th 13, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

In article ,
Lar-r390a writes:
I'm restoring an R390A and it has a bad bandswitch in the RF deck. Does anyone have a trashed R390A RF deck w/good bandswitch (at least segments 2 and 3)? Thanks. Regards, Larry

Hmmm.... Let's see.

Well, I guess it depends on how soon you need it and what other parts
you might have to trade. :-)

I have 4 R390's. One functional (except for needing some tubes) and 3
for parts. I am hoping to come up with the needed parts from the group
to make a second functional R390. All of them appear to have functional
bandswitches. See where this is going? :-)

I may not be able to actually dig them out and look them over before
the holidays (and I am not talking Thansgiving here) if you can wait
and if you think you might have something I need to trade, I would be
more than willing to take out a bandswitch and send it to you.

What do you think?

bill
KB3YV

| and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton |
Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include std.disclaimer.h

Wanted R390A IF module N7ZMG Swap 0 July 2nd 07 04:11 PM
TS520S pa bandswitch wanted. Andrew VK3BFA Boatanchors 0 August 8th 06 03:49 PM
WANTED: Drake L-4bB Bandswitch Jeff Weinberg W8CQ Swap 2 January 19th 04 10:11 PM
Wanted- Hallicrafter SX-62 bezel, tuning and bandswitch knobs Emil Zelasko Swap 0 October 19th 03 04:15 AM