Old October 30th 14, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default 2nd RFD for moderated UK amateur radio group

"No A1A required" wrote in message

Lies, lies and more lies from the biggest and most destructive internet
troll in the UK, Gareth Alun Evans.

Once again, Not-Ham Hull, G7KUJ you arrive out-of-the-blue with your
own special brand of infantile outbursts.

Let's discuss your mental obsession with me, from visiting my QTH to
photograph it, long before Google Streetview became available, and your
making of criminal forgeries by posting material purporting to have come
from either my IP address, or my email address.

Grow up, Sonny.

Old October 30th 14, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
It isn't irony, it is simply untrue.
The problems in uk.r.a date back to long before STC start posting, they
existed long before I start posting over a decade ago. They started in the
late 90s when Evans started posting. A look in the archive of uk.r.a will
confirm this.
Likewise, r.r.a.a was fine until he started stirring it up with his
nonsense, now it is heading the same way as uk.r.a
I see he is now trying to spread HIS mayhem to r.r.a.boatanchors
If he is ignored, then people in these groups can stop him. BUT they must
no respond to him. Just ignore his posts. Let him rant and he will
get bored and find another, non-amateur, group to torment.

Brian, M3OSN, Old Chum, for some time now you have been accusing me
of perpetuating a vendetta against you, but taking the large number of
ad hominem personal attacks that you have launched against me recently
in this and other NG it would appear that the vendetta is from you against
me.

It is very noticeable that your contributions to many threads are
non-technical
and owe more to the infantile behaviour expected from a child in the school
playground than from a teacher who has recently retired from ill-health.

Grow up, Sonny.

Old October 30th 14, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

The problems in uk.r.a date back to long before STC start posting, they
existed long before I start posting over a decade ago. They started in the
late 90s when Evans started posting. A look in the archive of uk.r.a will
confirm this.

On the 12th Oct 3 years ago, you swore blind in a courtroom that
everything that transpired on Usenet was just banter.

Are you now saying that you commited perjury in that assertion,
and that your remarks about sheep were abusive?