Old July 14th 03, 02:05 AM
radioranch

Dale Knight has been proven NOT GUILTY of this jerk off quick flame, why
do you idiots continue to use his name, it comes across very poorly for
him and his is not guilty....so now YOU ARE

Dean Arthur wrote:
I guess if I couldn't afford to drive to the guy's house and ask for my
money back that I'd file a written complaint with all ham groups,
businesses his locality and credit organizations. At some point the
idiot has to squeal for relief.

Old July 14th 03, 02:06 AM
radioranch

See you are a ****in idiot....you joined in late and know nothing. If I
were him , I could afford to shut you up fool!!

Dean Arthur wrote:
So where in western states is this gonniff located? Once years ago I
gave some money to someone. It kept coming up with excuses why unable to
pay back. Ended up costing it almost six times for me to achieve
satisfaction.

Old July 14th 03, 02:09 AM
radioranch

WELL, I stand corrected maybe......but the thread needs to die

Mike Fallon wrote:

On 7/13/03 1:02 PM, --Bill-- wrote:

Dean Arthur wrote:

I guess if I couldn't afford to drive to the guy's house and ask for my
money back that I'd file a written complaint with all ham groups,
businesses his locality and credit organizations. At some point the
idiot has to squeal for relief.

Didn't this thread end about two weeks ago?
-Bill

Dale Kight ripped me off for $200 in May of 2000. Took my money and
didn't deliver the equipment. (Check the archives for my posts in
July of 2000) He lives in Maui, so is hard to get to. Some day I
will take a vacation trip to sunny Hawaii.

Gary Dion, the fellow who had the latest go-around with Kight, was
lucky to get his deal completed, in my opinion. And then there was
some fellow who was taken to the cleaners by Kight around 1996. I
think it was Alan Gray, W3BV.

So I would like the thread to continue as long as possible.......

Be careful of this guy.

73,

Mike Fallon K6YOQ

Old July 14th 03, 08:27 AM
Dean Arthur

...See you are a ****in idiot....

Hmmm, must have hit a nerve for someone to blow up with such poor
elocution. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Old July 14th 03, 11:31 AM
Robert Hawk

Here CUM DA judge.. Self Appointed.. Bet he belongs to the ARRL!!!