Old July 2nd 03, 12:41 PM
Floyd Sense

Default HBR-16 Receiver on Ebay

"GS" wrote in message
news.com...

Beautiful condition - with extra coil forms, magazine articles, etc.
Your chance to own perhaps the most famous tube homebrew
project ever designed - and it works too!

In 1963, I built an HBR-16 receiver with my own two hands. I knew it well.
Regardless of what you've been led to believe, the one you have for sale is
NOT an HBR-16.

K8AC