Old July 7th 03, 02:03 AM
Clif Holland

Default MC145145P2 PLL IC's

I located the chips and then your e-mail bounced. Waste of my time.

--
Clif

"G. Skiffington" wrote in message
Looking for 4 units (or 2 minimum) of this 18 pin dip. Used in the
Yaesu
FT767GX and likely other equipment - not having any luck, so far, trying
to find a supplier in Canada or the US with stock. Any info or help
appreciated - Thanks.

Old July 7th 03, 03:05 AM
Ralph Mowery

I hate it when that hapens and usually send about the same thing back and
never try to resend the information. If people can not post with their own
email or a place where a reply will go without hunting around their address
for "remove this" junk they don't deserve a response. Doubt it slows down
the spam anyway.