Old July 8th 03, 02:38 AM
GS

Default FS: TA-33 Beam and CDE rotator

For sale - TACOMA WASHINGTON PICK UP ONLY

To repeat - PICK UP ONLY - I always get 5 emails asking
how much shipping to xxx would be! If I could I would, but
it's a large beam and would be really hard to ship.

TA-33 beam - 20-15-10 Meter - good condition, with a new set
of bushings and instruction manual. Includes CDE rotator and
controller - 5 wire version - beyond that I'm not sure what model.

$125 for all - will not split up - PICK UP ONLY - Tacoma, WA

Did I mention it is PICK UP ONLY? Good!!

Dave WB7AWK
Tacoma WA (In case you missed it above :-)