Old July 12th 03, 11:42 PM
M Dittmar

Default 4-1000A amps for TRADE, pickup near Denver, CO

I am offering two homebrew 4-1000A amplifiers, with the below listed
extra items, for TRADE only. I have never had either of them powered
up. There are some nice quality high power RF parts inside these if
you'd rather use them for parts. For trade material I am particularly
interested in other boatanchor gear ( NO HEATHKITS! ) or ESPECIALLY
1920s - vintage battery sets. Don't hesitate to make me a trade offer,
I am very interested in getting this stuff out of my garage. I've
decided I won't be able to use this stuff at my current QTH.
The catch is, they are so heavy that it will be necessary to pick them
up at my QTH in Westminster, CO ( near Denver ). I would like to get
rid of the stuff all at once, so bring a truck.
Again, I'm really only interested in trades for this stuff. Contact me
at or if you are interested.

You can see all the stuff at
http://www.qsl.net/ab0cw/amp41000.htm