Old July 15th 03, 11:49 PM

Default DAK-3

Hi, I hope I have the right group. If not, please advise.

I just got ahold of a WW2, Navy DAK-3 (Intermediate Frequency Direction
Finder) in good condition including: 1) CFT-46245, Radio Receiver
Assembly, 2) CFT-69089, Cross Loop Antenna, 3) CFT-62138, Junction box,
4) CFT-66093, Sense Antenna, and 5) *maybe* some cables for above.

What I would like to know is a good place to market this item (big and
heavy) and its value.

Any help or ideas would be super!

Thanks again,

Tom Holmdahl