Old July 28th 03, 03:51 AM
Jos

Default SX-71 alignment

Anybody know what adjustmemts "A" thru "U" are on the radio?..The manual
does not say..just shows thew scedmatic designations..I am looking for
especially "U"..
Thanks..

---

Old July 28th 03, 12:53 PM
K3HVG

In my book, page 11, there is a layout of the underside adjustments. The
diagram shows all the "lettered" adjustments and their location(s). It
would appear that you don't have that page or the same manual I'm using.
Maybe the following will help:

Looking at the chassis bottom with the pwr xformer positioned to be in the
upper left, the adjustments in the center 3 shielded areas a

top C G T Q K O (inductor)
center B F S P J N (inductor)
Bottom A D E H R L I (left inductor) M (right inductor)

Right side of chassis, top to bottom: 5 top can X center can, U
bottom can

Any help??

Old July 28th 03, 09:06 PM
Jos

Hi..My manual does not have the 'letters'..mmmm..
But you info was a big help. Thank you much!..Josh