Old July 28th 03, 07:08 PM
G. Doughty

Default Grounding ts 820s

I have my rig upstairs in a condo. Can I safely ground it to the wall ground
with copper ribbon as this radio is not three prong?

73
G. Doughty
KI4BBL
Old July 29th 03, 01:27 AM
Bill & Suzie Whatley

You can do this as an electrical safety ground.
Just don't expect it to provide an RF ground.

73
WA5VRL
Willis

dc grounding on 25ft trap vertical ant 10m-80m DAVID BROWNE Antenna 11 January 2nd 05 07:18 PM
Single ground Bill Ogden Antenna 26 November 25th 04 03:47 AM
Station Grounding ku4yp Antenna 32 September 10th 04 04:18 PM
Antenna mast grounding question Mike Ekholm Antenna 25 December 5th 03 07:26 AM
Grounding question - this is wierd..... John Passaneau Antenna 17 August 31st 03 06:42 AM