Old July 28th 03, 11:30 PM
ac5tx

Default FS Hallicrafters BC-610-II have a Hallicrafters BC-610I that looks like it has not many hours usage. It has been stored for about 15 years until discovered by me a few days ago. The cabinet is in excellent shape for a 60 year old rig. Three tubes

I have a Hallicrafters BC-610I that looks like it has not many hours usage.
It has been stored for about 15 years until discovered by me a few days
ago. The cabinet is in excellent shape for a 60 year old rig. Three tubes
are missing, the 250TH and two 100TH, but the others are there. There are
three TU-52 Tuning units, the 6.35 to 8.0 MC, 12.0 to 18.0 MC and the 3.2
to 4.0 MC. There is one JK 14204 KC Type H 43 Crystal. Also included is
the 51C709 Coil Unit C-390-C 5.7-8.0 MC Coil in pretty good shape. All the
knobs are there as well as all toggle switches and gages. The glass on the
gages is intact. This unit is mounted on a heavy duty cart that has metal
ball bearing wheels. I hope some one will come to Abilene Texas and pick it
up before I have to part it out or try eBay. The wiring looks very good as
well as all the relays. Price is 750 and you pick up in Abilene, Texas.
Thanks