Old September 8th 03, 12:27 AM
Jim Moci

Default FS:huge HIGH VOLTAGE transformer for BIG amp!

FOR SALE- 4000 VAC with a center tap- 2.1 amps CCS, 175lbs. This transformer is
very big and has alot of duty cycle. It was removed from a 5KW HF Jammer used
by the military. It has multiple taps from 208VAC to 240VAC so voltage can be
changed + or - a couple hundred volts to suit your needs. It also has a center
tap. $300- It weighs 175lbs so pick up near Philly is required. I will be at
the DVRA Hamfest in Jersey next week so I can meet someone there with it also.
Thanks for looking,
Jim

High Voltage Lines.... Donnie Antenna 7 September 25th 03 02:55 PM
A Subtle Detail of Reflection Coefficients (but important to know) Dr. Slick Antenna 199 September 12th 03 10:06 PM
WTD: High Voltage Paper/Paper in Oil capacitors Roger Basford Boatanchors 0 August 28th 03 06:40 AM