Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 10th 03, 03:25 PM
David Stinson

Default For the Anniversary of Sept. 11th.

For the Anniversary of Sept. 11th, the best "forwardforward"
I saw at the time:
---------

To the Staffs of CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS and NPR

With kind affection I write to thank you for your good work.

Thank you for showing the accidentally hurt Afghan child
and never once showing the mangled, burned remains
of thousands and thousands of men, women and children
at the the World Trade Center.

Thank you for reporters interviewing reporters
about the opinions of reporters,
so that the political views we share
get the most coverage possible.

Thank you for interviewing obscure "experts" who
undermine confidence in America and Britain's leaders
and military. Thank you for convincing the U.S. and
the English that the fight is lost before it is fairly begun.

Thank you for indoctrinating three generations
of American and English young people in Pacifism.
It has made our good work so much easier.

And thank you for being political activist masquerading
as journalist. Your work to undermine and bring down
the leadership of the free world has given us more
aid and comfort than an army of martyrs.

May Allah help you in your good works.
When we have prevailed, we will remember your
talents for destroying leadership.

You shall surely be rewarded.

Allah is Great,
Osama Bin Laden