Old September 10th 03, 03:25 PM
David Stinson

Default For the Anniversary of Sept. 11th.

For the Anniversary of Sept. 11th, the best "forwardforward"
I saw at the time:
---------

To the Staffs of CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS and NPR

With kind affection I write to thank you for your good work.

Thank you for showing the accidentally hurt Afghan child
and never once showing the mangled, burned remains
of thousands and thousands of men, women and children
at the the World Trade Center.

Thank you for reporters interviewing reporters
about the opinions of reporters,
so that the political views we share
get the most coverage possible.

Thank you for interviewing obscure "experts" who
undermine confidence in America and Britain's leaders
and military. Thank you for convincing the U.S. and
the English that the fight is lost before it is fairly begun.

Thank you for indoctrinating three generations
of American and English young people in Pacifism.
It has made our good work so much easier.

And thank you for being political activist masquerading
as journalist. Your work to undermine and bring down
the leadership of the free world has given us more
aid and comfort than an army of martyrs.

May Allah help you in your good works.
When we have prevailed, we will remember your
talents for destroying leadership.

You shall surely be rewarded.

Allah is Great,
Osama Bin Laden
Old September 10th 03, 10:44 PM
Gregg

*plonk*

--
Gregg
*Perhaps it's useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old September 10th 03, 11:04 PM
David Stinson

Gregg wrote:

*plonk*

Oh my... an anonymous bit of meaningless human flotsam,

just plonked me. Horrors! Whatever shall I do??
Old September 11th 03, 10:35 PM
jakdedert

George Bush and his like should be (probably are) thanking Osama. He
provided the incident which allowed them--much like the Reichstag fire in
Berlin--to implement all the repressive policies that they wanted from the
beginning.

jak

Old September 12th 03, 01:49 AM
Thinker

"Gregg" wrote in message
*plonk*

Gregg could be one of those "peacefull muslims" similar to the cowards who
crashed the aircraft into the WTC.

Old September 13th 03, 04:35 PM
Bob Weiss

Thinker wrote:

Gregg could be one of those "peacefull muslims" similar to the cowards who
crashed the aircraft into the WTC.

Call them what you will ("crazed religious fundamentalists" works for
me), but someone willing to volunteer to die a violent death for their
religious/political beliefs does NOT qualify as a "coward" in my book.

Of course, this observation flies in the face of the right wing's own
version of "Political Correctness", as TV host Bill Maher found out when
he contrasted the "cowardice factor" of suicide pilots with people who
launch cruise missiles from the safety of a battleship 1000 miles away....

Bob Weiss N2IXK

Old September 13th 03, 04:45 PM

ok then, IDIOT , Moron , Miscreant and Retard instead of coward. how's
that?

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com