Old September 18th 03, 04:13 AM
GS

Default FS: Several radios - Local pickup ONLY

For sale:

1. Hallicrafters SX-99 - works but very low audio. Problem is
in audio section, as the weak audio clearly indicates plenty of
signal activity and BFO. All there - no visible mods. Missing
one small knob. Needs a cleaning, but great restoration candidate.
Sell for $55

2. Gonset GSB-100 SSB rig - probably a parts rig, but could also
be restored. Missing power transformer and case, but all else
seems to be here. Near mint face - good drum and knobs. $75

3. Hallicrafters S-40 - not working but all there it appears $50

4. Hallicrafters S-40 something of a basket case. All there but
needs a lot of work $35

5. Hammarlund HQ-180 - works but needs a complete alignment
and some TLC. Very good restoration candidate. $200

6. National NC-300 - works as far as I know - haven't used in
years. Beautiful case and all there. Nice receiver. $200

I have other radios - too many to list. Come on over and see
the whole lot - they all GOTTA GO!!

ANY email asking to ship will simply be ignored. These radios
must be PICKED UP in Tacoma, WA. Sorry, but I just don't
have the packing facilities for big stuff like these rigs.

Thanks! I'll happily email photos to any locals.