Old September 19th 03, 02:29 PM
Andy Cowley

Default Codar CR 70A circuit diagram and/or service manual wanted.

Dear All,

Codar CR 70A Communications receiver

I have recently been given one of these (part of the left-overs from an SK's estate).
The poor thing has been butchered somewhat, and the butchery was never completed. I'd
like to get it going again but haven't been able to find a circuit diagram or manual
on the web. If anyone has one or can point me at a source I'd be very grateful. I'll
reimburse your costs, of course.

vy 73

Andy, M1EBV

p.s. please reply to news:uk.radio.amateur as I don't read r.r.a.boatanchors or
r.r.a.equipment every day. TIA

Codar CR 70A circuit diagram and/or service manual wanted. Andy Cowley Boatanchors 0 September 19th 03 02:29 PM
WTD: TECH MANUAL WANTED nbr Boatanchors 0 August 6th 03 03:07 PM
WTD: TECH MANUAL WANTED nbr Antenna 0 August 6th 03 03:07 PM
Wanted : Tektronic 3T77 manual George R. Gonzalez Boatanchors 0 July 16th 03 01:25 PM