Old September 21st 03, 03:35 PM
Michael White

Default WTB: Brass "Signal Electric" key

I'm looking for a Signal Electric key, brass with a brass base. These were
made in the early part of the 20th century, and came in several versions.
Some had large contacts for use with spark transmitters, other had smaller
keys for more modern transmitters. They usually had "Navy" style knobs with
a thumb rest under the main knob.

You can see a picture of the key I'm looking for on this page:

http://www.sparkmuseum.com/SPKKEYS.HTM

It's the key in the third row, second column, labeled "Signal Electric Spark
Key".

Please email if you have one to sell. Thanks.

Mike, N4PDY