Old October 14th 03, 01:59 AM
Mike Knudsen

In article , Roger Halstead
writes:

Take heart. The worlds broadcasters are joining the fight against BPL.

That's good news.
Does it include the BBC, who a couple years ago decided we weren't worth
broadcasting to anyway? --Mike K.

Oscar loves trash, but hates Spam! Delete him to reply to me.

Old October 14th 03, 05:52 AM
Roger Halstead

On 14 Oct 2003 00:59:51 GMT, r (Mike Knudsen)
wrote:

In article , Roger Halstead
writes:

Take heart. The worlds broadcasters are joining the fight against BPL.

That's good news.
Does it include the BBC, who a couple years ago decided we weren't worth
broadcasting to anyway? --Mike K.

Yup, They did one of the studies.

Check the lead story at
www.arrl.org you'll find the BBC study down a
ways.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

Oscar loves trash, but hates Spam! Delete him to reply to me.

Old October 14th 03, 05:52 AM
Roger Halstead

On 14 Oct 2003 00:59:51 GMT, r (Mike Knudsen)

Old October 14th 03, 12:03 PM
Robert Hawk

This should not be a problem, You are represented by the Omnipitent
and SELF SERVING, ARRL.. BUT WAIT. They do NOT carry anywhere
near as much clout with the FCC as they used to. OH WELL!!!!! BFG

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:28:54 GMT, opcom wrote:

This was posted to ARLI, I don't know how many subscribe, but in spite of the numerous comments against BPL (transmitting wideband internet data over power lines, which will destroy the HF radio spectrum),

Gee, their goes 20 meters with all those "California Killowatts"

Gee, Their goes 160 meters with all the bootleg AM broadcast
transmitters..

Gee, there goes all those *ssholes with their Multi Killowatt 75 meter
AM phone rigs Splattering 20 Khz either side of center..

Glad they finally stuck it up the Anal HF groups *ass.

Just my opinion..

Bob

the FCC seems disposed
to encourage it anyway. evil! evil! just look up BPL on the web. The noise from the radiated signals trashed the ham bands thoroughly.