Old September 30th 03, 05:45 PM
Claudia & Reed Park

Default Farinon equipment manual needed

Hi Group

I am looking for information on a UHF repeater made
by Farinon, model number TR450. It seems that they are
now owned by Harris, and Harris informs me that the
technicians and equipment and info are all long gone.

7 3
Reed - VE1NU

Why is it that everything I am looking for is obsolete ?

Looking for information on the following

Marconi SMR-3 receiver
Northern Electric R8119A receiver and
KING, Director KX150 dual comms and nav receiver
and
Rogers Majestic (Motorola design)trunk mount FM radiotelephone
1949 RCAF Receiver Type CPA 8333 A/12 volt
Ref. No. 10EU/5820-21-801-4183
1949 RCAF Transmitter Type CPA 8329 D/12 volt
Ref. No. 10EU/5820-21-801-4182